A Little Slice...


Wednesday, October 05, 2005

J4K Blog Challenge #2

Where do you see yourself one year from now?


Well, I don't normally look that far ahead! I actually hope to be back in school! I know this sounds really wierd, but I can't wait to get back into school work! I love being a stay at home mom, don't get me wrong, but I crave the challenges that school offers. And to tell you the truth, I really can't wait to get behind a professional camera again! I love my cybershot, but I miss my RZ! I miss the weight of it when I pick it up, still on the tripod and throw it over my shoulder! I miss the sound of the mirror locking up as the shutter releases. I miss the feel of the of pushing the winder and setting up my next shot! I really can't wait to get back in school!


1 Comments:

  • I don't plan that far ahead either. That should be part of my new year resolustion.
    Where do I find the blog challenge at j4k please?
    Maggie

    By Blogger Maggie Lamarre, at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home