A Little Slice...


Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ok so I have been sick!

But today I have to write this down before I forget it! Last night while my family and I were sitting down watching our nightly Danny Phantom, Kaylee started this conversation...

Kaylee(who is 4 now): When I turn 14 I want a dog that doesn't eat cats. I want one that eats dog food!
Corbin(who is 2 now): But Kaylee, cats are dog food!

After this, Sean and I couldn't HELP but kill ourselves laughing! And you really can't get the whole effect, without seeing the face that Corbin made to excentuate the whole idea of Cats being Dog food! And the kicker is that Sean actually suggested that the next time Corbin made his 'discovery' face, that I needed to get a picture of it and scrapbook this particular memory! It amazes me sometimes how Sean can pretty much ignore (or mock as he has in the past) my obsessive habit, but when something like this happens he is right there on the scrapbooking band wagon!

3 Comments:

  • That is TOO funny! I would totally catch that face and scrap it :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 AM  

  • That is pretty darn funny! I wish you could have photographed that face for us!

    By Blogger Deanna Payne, at 9:14 PM  

  • OMGoshLaura that is too funny!! Icannot waittosee the LO!!

    By Blogger Julie, at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home