A Little Slice...


Monday, March 06, 2006

Ok here goes!

This is a challenge on www.Just4keeps.com

1. Inside, I feel like I'm (what age): Not as old as I really am...More like 26!
2. A goal I'm working on right now: Getting published.
3. My most recent achievement: I don't know if you would call it an achievement, but getting my kids to pick up after themselves is a big one that we work on everyday!
4. The last gift I bought for someone: For Erica at J4K for her Cyber baby shower!
5. The last CD I bought: I don't buy CD's I Just borrow my DH's MP3's
6. My current favorite song is:
7. The last movie I saw in the theatre: Curious George! I need to get DH to take me to an aldult movie!
8. The last book I read: The Time Travelers Wife. For the J4K book club! So Far I have to say it is my all time favorite book!
9. The last new thing I learned: To Doodle on my pages!
10. What I'm wearing right now: Jeans, a grey T-shirt from Old Navy (my Favorite) Sneakers, and a Dark Grey Hoodie (hey its cold down here in the basrment!)
11. The last person I talked to on the phone: My Mother in Law. We are going to visit on Wednesday and SHe is so excited that she calls every single day to talk to the kids!
12. What I ate for breakfast today: A Strawberry toaster strudel! ( yeah I know healthy right!)
13. What is the weather like right now: Over cast and gloomy!
14. Something I'm saving up for right now: A Trip to OK to visit The real Just 4 Keeps store!
15. Someone I think about a lot: Sean, Kaylee and Corbin! My family!
16. The last person I helped: Kaylee
17. The last thing I apologized for: To Sean for Acting like a You know what!
18. Something I'm worried about: Money and my kids happiness.
19. What I wish for when I see a shooting star: The continued health and happiness of my family!
20. What my plans are for the rest of the day: Give the kids some lunch and then maybe go to the store and then outside for some fresh air!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home