A Little Slice...


Friday, January 06, 2006

What else is new...

SO what can I say... I am on a path to self-destruction! I have no path and it is killing me! Sean is trying to help, he really is. But, my life is crumbling around me and I feel like I am drowning and no one is reaching down to save me! I guess I need to learn to save myself! I really am trying! I have been going to the gym and it is giving me more energy to deal with my tornados I mean kids. But the mess! Oh the mess! I can hardly handle seeing my house looking the way it does and it overwhelms me! I get so frustrated I don't know where to start, so the mess builds and builds until I have a breakdown! I truly don't know what to do! It is the reason I don't want to get out of bed in the morning and the reason I feel like a slug for the better part of the day!

But I think I am reaching am epiphany! one day at a time, one room at a time! today I CLEANED my kitchen! I even MOPPED the floor...Something that hasn't been done in weeks! Tomorrow I will be working on the living room! The biggest disaster area of them all! I need to do something with that room! WE have lived here for over a year, our first house, and it still feels like we are living in an apartment! I think it has to do with the windows! There are no curtains on any of my windows and I think that would make a huge difference! Now how can I get my dear sweet Sean to realize that we need them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home