A Little Slice...


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I must follow my own advise!

It's May right? So why haven't I blogged since SEPTEMBER! I really am horrible at this blogging thing! I never kept a diary or a journal so I guess this is a little too foreign a concept for me to keep at it!

But I just have to write this down before I forget it.... Last night when Corbin came out of his room for the 4th time, I asked him for a kiss and a hug and to get back in bed. His response: how many kisses mama? Me: A Million! Corbin: Oh No! That's too much! I wish I could relate the sound of his voice! he was just so cute when he said it that Sean and I just had to laugh. But after my kiss and squish, he went to bed and stayed there the rest of the night...

1 Comments:

  • Try following "Advice" or why not just put your head in a "vise".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home