A Little Slice...


Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sunday, Bloody Sunday!

Or something like that! So this week has been really hard! First of all Kaylee decided to cut her own hair on Monday! So I had to take her in to Fantastic Sam's and have it evened out. I think that I had the girl take like 2 inches off her length.



I think she actually wanted to get her hair cut and that is why she did it. And she has also been getting sick so I think that is why she has been such a BEAR this week.



I think that Sean noticed that I needed a break, so he took us to Thanksgiving Point yesterday to see the Gardens. Which were beautiful by the way.










































































Then last night he set up the tent in the back yard and we had a camp out. He built a fire in the fire pit and we roasted marshmallows. Of course, Kaylee wet her sleeping bag so she and Sean went inside at around 3 am and Corbin and I actually spent the night out in the tent! (And, Oh, I just really like this long exposure of Corbin in front of the fire)













And this has to be a record of the most pictures uploaded to my blog at one time!

1 Comments:

  • The top two pictures are really funny. I can remember when I let my eight-year old niece cut my hair.

    By Blogger Matthew Bamberg, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home