A Little Slice...


Friday, May 26, 2006

I really need to post everyday...

So I have a bunch of things to share today... My sister, Christen and I went to go see The DaVinci Code on Tuesday. WOW what a great movie! This was the first "adult type" movie I have seen in the theater since the Dukes of Hazard last year! Let's see, what else... I think that Corbin has an ear infection. He started screaming when I took his shirt off and was holding his ear. When I looked in it it was filled with wax. Both kids are suceptable to ear infections so I am going to call Kids Care tomorrow and see if I can get him an appointment.

Sean came with us today to see Kate (Kaylee's therapist over at the Children's Center.) He had been suggesting that the kids go to Indiana for the entire summer (instead of just August) to help me "get back on track." But she assured him that that would be a bad idea. (something I had been telling him everytime he brought it up) But she put it into words a little better. If we send the kids away for 3 whole months at this period in both thier lives than the bonding that should be going on will be replaced with a sense of abandonment. Not only that but it would rip out my heart! I may be going through some depression issues, but I still love my kids and never want them to feel as though I abandoned them.

This post is getting a bit lengthy and highly personal so I am ending it with this... Go hug your kids right now!

2 Comments:

  • {{{{Big hugs}}}} to you Laura.. know that im thinking of you...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33 PM  

  • Aw..Laura. I am so sorry you have to be going through such a tough time. I've been there..and I know how hard it is. {{BIG HUGS}}}} here too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home