A Little Slice...


Sunday, June 17, 2007

Corbin's Birthday

So Yesterday was Corbin's 4th birthday! I can't believe my little baby boy, my youngest, is 4 already... It seems like only yesterday I was walking the hallway outside our apartment while he was a snuggled up in his sling to get him to fall asleep. Now we live in a house with a huge backyard and I don't have to sing him to sleep anymore. It makes me more than a little sad. Since I know I won't be having anymore babies. He is my baby. He always will be.

Anyway on to something a little less depressing. We took the kids to a place called Sky High Party Pizza Play. It is basically an indoor place to play on a bunch of inflatable slides and bounce houses. The kids had a BLAST! Corbin received a ton of Transformers for presents. Simply because that is what he asked for. And right now he is watching Transformers DVD that Chrissy gave him. Its all of the old TV episodes from like the 80's that Sean and I grew up on. It's so cool! Corbin can't wait until the movie comes out on the 4th of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home