A Little Slice...


Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Idon't know whether to dance or cry!

I have been sitting here for 2 days all by myself!

No more whining! No more Crying! No more fighting! No more Mommy, Mommy, Mommy! No more climbing all over me! No More too loud TV! No more Spills that I am not told about so I don't find them until they start to smell! No more kids for a whole month!

But then again.... No more hugs! No More Cuddles! No more kisses! No more "love you to the edge of the universe"! No more good nights! No more mornin' mom! No more "can I hold your hand?"

Well I think that did it! It is definitely time to cry! I miss them so much and it has only been 3 days! Daddy took them on the plane to visit Grandma in Indiana on Saturday! It is only Tuesday and I really don't know what to do with myself! I did all the laundry on Saturday and did all the vacuuming on Sunday (with no interruptions which was nice)... But now I have Nothing to do. No making breakfast, no making lunch. No taking them to the park! No Swim lessons.... No soccer! What in the world am I gonna do with myself, the woman, without being the mom!?!?

I think I am gonna go curl up in a ball on my bed til this feeling passes! (you might see me in a month!)

Saying goodbye at the airport is so HARD!

Not to mention the fact that Daddy forgot to put K's meds in his backpack before they left. So I had to Drive 20 minutes back to the house and then 20 minutes back (driving at break neck speeds! I am lucky I didn't get a ticket!) And then pulling up to the drop off at the Airport just to give them a quick kiss and hug and then watch as they hightailed it through security! Lucky they didn't miss their plane!

2 Comments:

  • I am SO envious right now!! I would love to have some time alone. I don't think I've had time to myself in at least 7 years, not including the 6 days I had by myself when I had a hive breakout in 2005 since I couldn't enjoy it). I really need some quiet alone time...I'd be scrapping and taking my time cleaning! LOL

    Good thing you got the meds back to them in time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 AM  

  • Isn't it funny when we have kids, we always say we miss those quiet times we used to get to ourselves (or at least I do anyway!), yet when they're not around, we instantly miss their company...or in my case, insanity and mayhem!!! Being a single Mum to two boys under 5 doesn't allow for any 'quiet' time whatsoever in our household...but I wouldn't change it for the world....have fun Laura! Did you get your PC to work without crashing again?

    By Blogger janedoe, at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home