A Little Slice...


Monday, May 05, 2008

A buncha Layouts!

So over the weekend, I created 8... Count'em 8 Layouts. You wanna see them? Of course you do! (this first and third ones I used my Canvas Alpha, just to let you know!)

Click here for creditsClick here for Credits
Click here for Credits
Click here for Credits
Click here for Credits

Click here for Credits
Click here for Credits Click here for Credits

So I was a busy little bee this weekend. Not only was a creating LO's like a mad woman, I was designing too! sorry no freebie today... :( But I wanted to mention, that I have a few new teams to add to my sidebar. YAY! I was chosen to be a part of Scrapkitchen's (Susan Bartollini) CT (seriously, this is my DREAM CT) and Penny's Miscellany's (Penny Springmann) CT. And this month I am a guest for the lovely Birgit Kerr!

4 Comments:

  • Wow! That's some major scrapping you did. Love your style. And congrats on the CTs. x

    By Blogger Diane Rooney, at 8:18 AM  

  • OH MY GOSH!!!!!! What beautiful layouts. I am just in awe of your work.

    By Blogger Tammy, at 8:27 AM  

  • great looking layouts!! And 8? wow - I thought I was doing good at 4.

    By Blogger Kathy, at 9:36 AM  

  • WOW, amazing LO'S!!! Wish I had time to scrap, great job, I love them.

    By Blogger Ariane, at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home