A Little Slice...


Sunday, April 13, 2008

Where'd I go???

So I have been a busy little bee... I have had my head buried deep in Photoshop trying to complete kits that I have started, but never got around to finishing... So don't be surprised to find a little sumin sumin a little bit later on this week... Oh and I am giving you all a little heads up... I have a Secret! But you all are gonna have to wait a little bit to find out what it is... hehehe! I am so not good at keeping secrets! But I promise it will be a good one!

3 Comments:

  • I love suprises and sumin sumin's. Have a great week and will keep checking back at least twice a day so I don't miss out. The suspense is killing me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 AM  

  • Ohh, you're so mean! lol Teasing me like that. Can't wait to see the goodies and the surprise!

    By Blogger Steph, at 1:24 PM  

  • hmmm ... can't wait to hear your news. sounds exciting.

    By Blogger MEI, at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home