A Little Slice...


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Today my baby girl is 6!

Yesterday I posted about 9-11 and how it was such a different experience for me. Today my little girl turns 6. I can't believe that she is growing up so fast! we are not celebrating tonight... She is having a birthday party on Saturday. But we may go to Ikea to get her a new loft bed for her birthday.

She is just so excited to be 6 today!

So Tonight is Corbin's 2nd Soccer game. I hope he wants to play this time! On Saturday, he just wanted to sit on the sidelines and watch!...

4 Comments:

  • Happy birthday to your precious girl!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 PM  

  • Oooh Happy Belated Birthday to Kaylee! I also read your post about 9-11 what a mixture of feelings you must have been going though!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 PM  

  • Wonderful layout, I love your journalling. My daughter turns 6 on the 27th the time has wizzed by.

    By Blogger Melissa, at 12:04 AM  

  • Hope your little girl has a wonderful birthday party on Saturday!

    By Blogger heather, at 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home