A Little Slice...


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Schedules...

Ok, so Kaylee has been off track since monday...(Did I mention I HATE track/year-round schools?) So I decided to put her in an off track program at the local rec center...Great idea I know! She gets to run around and work off some energy, have lunch and go swimming EVERYDAY! so the issue I am having is when she is in school, I get almost 3 hours of uninterrupted mommy me time... Now I have to take Corbin to Preschool at 8:45, take Kaylee to her program at 10:15, pick up Corbin at 12:00 and then pick Kaylee up at 2:30! I am in the car all day long! I can't sit down to scrap because by the time inspiration hits, its time to get in the car again! I can't wait til school starts up again...

Oh and on another note... I have some super exciting news coming soon! so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home