A Little Slice...


Monday, August 20, 2007

Ok...so I have an issue!

So recently, I have been perusing the scrapping forums...And I have to vent. I know that scrapping is all about the photographs, but what makes the mwc (moms with cameras) think that they can be pro photographers. I was reading a post, written by a mwc, asking for advice for being the photographer at a relatives wedding. She really has no idea what she is doing, and it is making life hard on the pro photographers. I am a professional photographer. I have gone to school to learn my craft. I have been perfecting it for years. And now I have to compete with people who are trying to become professional on a whim... They bring down the quality of work and expectations of customers. If you really want to become a pro photographer. If making images is the first thing you think of when you wake up, then go to school. Become an assistant. Do something to make your dream a reality other than trying to do something you are obviously NOT qualified to do!

Ok rant over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home