A Little Slice...


Friday, September 07, 2007

And she strikes again!

Hurricane Kaylee that is!

This morning before I got up, The kids got into the 'candy cabinet'. I keep a couple of bags of mini candy for when they are being good. I woke up and found the cabinet open and I KNEW what had happened. Kaylee RAN to her room and slammed the door. I opened it, but she tried to stop me from going in. There were empty candy wrappers all over her bed and floor.

"No momma, Corbin got them down!" Is all she had to say for herself! I know from experience that Corbin is a follower and NOT a leader. He would never have gotten them down by himself. So needless to say, that was their breakfast.

I seriously need to put child locks on all my UPPER cabinets. I thought I was done with this, but apparently at 6 and 4 they can't be trusted to stay out of the cabinets that they KNOW they need to get mommy for.

Oh well!

On to other non kid related stuff.

I just downloaded the September Songbird Avenue kit! It is AMAZING! And it is for such a great cause. I love that the designers in the digital community can come together and create a gorgeous kit for charity. It warms my heart.

Here is a preview of the kit: (clickable)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home