A Little Slice...


Sunday, April 06, 2008

WOW!

So Yesterday was Sean's birthday... I think he had a good day. 1st of all, he got to take a nap in the middle of the day, which never happens because the kids don't let him. The kids and I wrapped his gifts (3 Iron Man Figures...because that is what he wanted, lol) and then we made him a Devil's food Bundt cake. Without frosting cuz thats how he likes it. Of course I put a little frosting on the kids pieces.

After Cake we left the kids over at my moms house and we went out to dinner. Just the 2 of us. We went to Tempanyaki which is our favorite restaurant at the moment. And of course we stuffed ourselves. All in all I think that it was a really good day.

So I am so overwhelmed by the response to my little freebie! There have been so many downloads! But I have a little question for you? Would you like to see more???? I haven't yet created the other characters for that alpha brush set. Would that be something that you all would like? If I get more than 10 people that would like it I will make it and get it uploaded for later on this week.

Also I have a paper Pack that I was thinking I would give away too... So tell me what you think... I haven't zipped it up yet so I haven't uploaded it to 4shared yet. But if you would like it let me know and I will get this one up too.

22 Comments:

  • Those papers are absolutely lovely! The texture is so rich. I would love to have them.

    By Blogger mizamigo, at 12:46 PM  

  • I think the papers are gorgeous, I've been dabbling in the design pool myself, but I'm not very good, lol. I would love if you offered these papers. such pretty colors too, perfect for spring.

    By Blogger Felicia McB, at 12:49 PM  

  • Personally I think it's fantastic and would love to see more!

    By Blogger Steph, at 12:54 PM  

  • I think you did a wonderful job. For me, personally, I rarely use anything besides an alpha - but I'm not that creative - others are (LOL)! I think you did a wonderful job with the papers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 PM  

  • I think they are great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:07 PM  

  • Would love to see more and your papers look fantastic.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

  • wonderful wonderful wonderful !! WOW!

    By Blogger Shanna, at 2:36 PM  

  • I think both your alpha and these papers are gorgeous :) Good luck Laura!!

    By Blogger Jenni, at 3:11 PM  

  • I love the colors and would definitely use these papers. Great job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM  

  • I love the colors and would definitely use these papers. Great job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM  

  • That's a fabulous paper pack

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:36 PM  

  • Those are gorgeous papers!! Great job!

    By Blogger ~Julie~, at 5:05 PM  

  • Laura! I love the alpha and the papers are super sweet! You are doing great...give us more!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:06 PM  

  • Love the alpha!!! The papers look good, too! Keep up the good work!

    By Blogger Tami, at 5:13 PM  

  • I think you have gorgeous designs!! I would definitely love to see more :)

    By Blogger The Mini Mum, at 5:20 PM  

  • Laura, I didn't know you were designing! Wow, those papers are gorgeous. Very nice texture and color to them, and I really like the alpha too! Great work, girlie!

    By Blogger MEI, at 6:11 PM  

  • I am downloading the alpha files right now. They look great. I really appreciate the png files since I scrap in FotoFusion which doesn't use brushes but these png files will make great clipping Mattes in FF. Thank you so much.

    By Blogger tlccreates, at 7:04 PM  

  • Love your stuff Laura. There are stores that are looking for designers and it doesn't hurt to apply. The worst is they say no. Good luck!

    By Blogger Scorpiosue1102, at 7:23 PM  

  • I don't digi scrap but i just wanted to say that your designs are wonderful. I love the stamped canvas lettes and those papers. Stunning!!!

    By Blogger Melanie H, at 1:21 AM  

  • I LOVE your canvas alpha's and would love to see it in lower case & some characters. Thank you for the goodies.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 PM  

  • Loving the alpha Laura and grabbed that the other day and would love to see more added to it as it is an alpha I would use over and over again. Your papers are gorgeous and I love the look and textures. Loving it all so keep doing what your doing becuase so far it is A1.

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:28 PM  

  • Oh yes, more please...You did a fantastic job on the papers, I would imagine everything else you do will be just as great!!!!!!

    By Blogger momto4boys, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home