A Little Slice...


Sunday, April 06, 2008

WOW!

So Yesterday was Sean's birthday... I think he had a good day. 1st of all, he got to take a nap in the middle of the day, which never happens because the kids don't let him. The kids and I wrapped his gifts (3 Iron Man Figures...because that is what he wanted, lol) and then we made him a Devil's food Bundt cake. Without frosting cuz thats how he likes it. Of course I put a little frosting on the kids pieces.

After Cake we left the kids over at my moms house and we went out to dinner. Just the 2 of us. We went to Tempanyaki which is our favorite restaurant at the moment. And of course we stuffed ourselves. All in all I think that it was a really good day.

So I am so overwhelmed by the response to my little freebie! There have been so many downloads! But I have a little question for you? Would you like to see more???? I haven't yet created the other characters for that alpha brush set. Would that be something that you all would like? If I get more than 10 people that would like it I will make it and get it uploaded for later on this week.

Also I have a paper Pack that I was thinking I would give away too... So tell me what you think... I haven't zipped it up yet so I haven't uploaded it to 4shared yet. But if you would like it let me know and I will get this one up too.

22 Comments:

  • Those papers are absolutely lovely! The texture is so rich. I would love to have them.

    By Blogger mizamigo, at 12:46 PM  

  • I think the papers are gorgeous, I've been dabbling in the design pool myself, but I'm not very good, lol. I would love if you offered these papers. such pretty colors too, perfect for spring.

    By Blogger Felicia McB, at 12:49 PM  

  • Personally I think it's fantastic and would love to see more!

    By Blogger Steph, at 12:54 PM  

  • I think you did a wonderful job. For me, personally, I rarely use anything besides an alpha - but I'm not that creative - others are (LOL)! I think you did a wonderful job with the papers!

    By Anonymous ChrisA (Chreamps at DST), at 1:05 PM  

  • I think they are great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:07 PM  

  • Would love to see more and your papers look fantastic.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

  • wonderful wonderful wonderful !! WOW!

    By Blogger Shanna, at 2:36 PM  

  • I think both your alpha and these papers are gorgeous :) Good luck Laura!!

    By Blogger Jenni, at 3:11 PM  

  • I love the colors and would definitely use these papers. Great job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM  

  • I love the colors and would definitely use these papers. Great job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM  

  • That's a fabulous paper pack

    By Anonymous AfriDigiDiva, at 4:36 PM  

  • Those are gorgeous papers!! Great job!

    By Blogger ~Julie~, at 5:05 PM  

  • Laura! I love the alpha and the papers are super sweet! You are doing great...give us more!

    By Blogger ckmom12673, at 5:06 PM  

  • Love the alpha!!! The papers look good, too! Keep up the good work!

    By Blogger Tami, at 5:13 PM  

  • I think you have gorgeous designs!! I would definitely love to see more :)

    By Blogger Mousey, at 5:20 PM  

  • Laura, I didn't know you were designing! Wow, those papers are gorgeous. Very nice texture and color to them, and I really like the alpha too! Great work, girlie!

    By Blogger Mary Ellen, at 6:11 PM  

  • I am downloading the alpha files right now. They look great. I really appreciate the png files since I scrap in FotoFusion which doesn't use brushes but these png files will make great clipping Mattes in FF. Thank you so much.

    By Blogger tlccreates, at 7:04 PM  

  • Love your stuff Laura. There are stores that are looking for designers and it doesn't hurt to apply. The worst is they say no. Good luck!

    By Blogger Sue Isaacson, at 7:23 PM  

  • I don't digi scrap but i just wanted to say that your designs are wonderful. I love the stamped canvas lettes and those papers. Stunning!!!

    By Blogger Melanie, at 1:21 AM  

  • I LOVE your canvas alpha's and would love to see it in lower case & some characters. Thank you for the goodies.

    By Anonymous Laura, at 12:31 PM  

  • Loving the alpha Laura and grabbed that the other day and would love to see more added to it as it is an alpha I would use over and over again. Your papers are gorgeous and I love the look and textures. Loving it all so keep doing what your doing becuase so far it is A1.

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:28 PM  

  • Oh yes, more please...You did a fantastic job on the papers, I would imagine everything else you do will be just as great!!!!!!

    By Blogger momto4boys, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home