A Little Slice...


Monday, April 07, 2008

Well Here it is

Well, you asked for it! LOL! I am jumping in head first into this designing thing! And since you are all here at the beginning, you get to reap the rewards! Here is my Perfectly Scratched Paper Pack... And in case you forgot what it looks like...

Link has Expired

I am still working on the lower case Canvas Alpha so bare with me on that k... I have to admit the response to my first freebie was a little overwhelming! I could not have hoped for anything more! Thank you all for your support!

3 Comments:

  • Love this! Thanks for sharing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 PM  

  • These are FAB!! I'm very glad you jumped into the designing pool. Kudos and thanks for the papers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 PM  

  • great papers! i wish you the greatest luck in the designing thing! you have great talent!

    By Blogger ~ Delilah, at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home