A Little Slice...


Thursday, June 05, 2008

We're in the home stretch!

OMG! It is almost over! My baby girl is graduating Kindergarten on the 30th! I really can't believe it! She only has 2 more full weeks of school left. (they have the week of the 18th off for testing) Ok, I think I am gonna cry now! I sat down to write a happy blog post and it is making me sad! Because I know that At the end of August my baby boy will be a Kindergartener! What in the world will I do with myself! Both kiddos in school? having at LEAST 3 hours all to myself! I will go bonkers I tell you! Ah well... I am putting this out of my mind until I absolutely NEED to think about it. Period!

Now on to better news... I have a new post up at Laura Lively Designs Blog... Go check it out here... I know you won't be disappointed!

2 Comments:

  • Laura- It will be an adjustment. I felt like I didn't hardly know what to do with myself at first but you'll be surprised how quickly you will adapt. We're Mom's and so we're programmed for change. Think how much you've already had to adapt, how much your life changed with the first and then even more so with the second. I bet there isn't a single adjustment you've made nor a moment you regret. They mean so much to us, but now you'll have time for you and that's good. You mean a lot too!

    By Blogger Amber Tabangay, at 7:32 PM  

  • I'm right in there with you. I have one going to 3rd grade and my baby's going to kindergarten in September. Time flies when you have little ones, huh?

    By Blogger All That Chit Chat, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home