A Little Slice...


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Product at Laura Lively Designs

First of all, I want to thank everyone who made my grand opening and my debut as a designer such a success. I really appreciate all of your support! The doors to my shoppe have been open for a week now. And since I opened on a Tuesday, I felt it only fitting that new products are released on Tuesday. But first, let me show you the new freebie... It is an alpha that I absolutely LOVE! And I hope that you love it too. I call it Picnic in the Park and it is inspired by all the times my kiddos and I go to the "big" (as they call it) Park and sit under the "big" tree to eat our lunch that we brought in brown paper bags... And without further ado I would like you all to meet "Picnic in the Park Alpha" (isn't she purty!?) Get this now because in one week it will be going up to full price ($2.99)

Picnic in the Park Alpha
And a little closer...
Closer Look PITP
Loaded into the shoppe today is a brand new Kit. I call this one Summer Sorbet because the colors are reminiscent of all the colors of summer when your a kid. The texture is a bit worn, but I promise you will love it!
And for today only get this kit for 20% off!
Summer Sorbet Full Kit
Have a Fantastic Week!
Laura!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home