A Little Slice...


Monday, May 19, 2008

And on to the news...

I know I haven't been keeping up like a good little blogger, but if there are any of you that actually read my blog then you know about my little secret that was getting really hard to keep secret! Well, after this it won't be a secret anymore. I have been a designing freak for the last month! I really didn't know it was in me until it just burst forth onto the screen! And now, after I told my Dear hubs about this new creative release, do you know what this wonderful man did for me??? He went out and bought me a domain name and set me up with my very own store!
(I used my new Down to Earth Kit for the ad)

And in related news, I have a new blog that I plan on using for this new venture of mine. You can come take a look over there... Laura Lively Designs Blog .

As for my new products, Here is a preview of them.... I hope you like!

2 Comments:

  • congrats laura....your new blog and all your goodies are fantastic! I'm trying to post a comment on your new blog but it's saying I've got to log into Wordpress but there is no Register button to get a Login so not sure how I can leave a comment? There's only a Login or Forgot Password option. But I'll be popping you into my RSS feeds so will keep up to date with what you're new venture is doing.

    By Blogger janedoe, at 8:34 AM  

  • I wish you good luck with your new shop

    By Blogger Digital Canvas, at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home